• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

one double zero :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pik4chu

Senior Yellow Forum Rat
Well, finally got my rigs back online, and added a new one to the mix and its time to say hello to the top 100, yay for the first page :santa:

You actually beat me to the top 100 but I knocked you back then you did the same to me. We have swapped ranks these last few days. Then I lost network connectivity over the weekend and all my QMD machines just sat there.

Oh well that's how it goes some times.

Congrats to your achievement! :attn:

congratz!

Welcome to the top 100!!!

HOwever, the going gets tougher once you get here. Its gonna take F(OC)LD nearly a year to go up about 30 spots....

AMD_OCER said:
You actually beat me to the top 100 but I knocked you back then you did the same to me. We have swapped ranks these last few days. Then I lost network connectivity over the weekend and all my QMD machines just sat there.

Oh well that's how it goes some times.

Congrats to your achievement! :attn:
Ya I noticed that, we kept ping-ponging so I was forced to bring my other rig online a week ago or so to get on up there. I hope to you see you up here soon. :)

@tollhouse ya doing the 'future' score I found it will take me I tihnk 335 days to break the top 50, heh. thats assuming I dont add another rig in that time, which you know is gonna happen ;) Plus I need to take back my spot from F(OC)LD lol.

Need to shop around so when I have money I can put together another nice cruncher or two.. power bill is only ~70-75$ a month, plenty of room for more powah! ;)

TollhouseFrank said:
lol... might wanna bring in mroe than 1 rig... i just added another 24x7 folder.... QMD beast....
Well when I say "add another rig" its a dedicated QMD folder :p and I was just pointing out that its not like Im not adding anything until I hit top 50.. in January I hope to bring two more online if I can find a decent price for a good strong proc/mobo and thats just the beginning =D

*edit* it may be a bit sooner than January :santa: :twisted:

Last edited:
Back