• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the best cpu i can get for my motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kieran_d

My motherboard is a 'FIC az11e', i am currteny running a duron 750 not o/c'ed. what is the best amd i can use? I think it is a 1.3 but can u get these with a 200fsb as that is all the motherboard does?

Also i know that this is not the right forum (but see as i am here) what is a good amout of ram for xp home and pro?

thx

kieran_d said:
My motherboard is a 'FIC az11e', i am currteny running a duron 750 not o/c'ed. what is the best amd i can use? I think it is a 1.3 but can u get these with a 200fsb as that is all the motherboard does?

Also i know that this is not the right forum (but see as i am here) what is a good amout of ram for xp home and pro?

thx

Donno about your CPU, but for the ram, I currently have 188 MB in my rig, and it works flawlessly ! but as more ram improves performance, so the more you got, the better it should be

Back