• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Monitoring Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I tried to install motherboard Monitor, but It didnt seem to have support for my DFI lanparty Ultra-D NF4

what is other good monitoring software to monitor system temps, voltages, CPU usage, network usage, pretty much every kind of monitor. I like stat bar for some basic things, but I can't get it to display on my 2nd monitor

it didn't show me my temps, but then I didn't look very hard, as I like MBM too much.

Samurize is amazing if you understand how to configure it right. But then again if you're just looking for numbers, it's probably not for you...

Use speedfan then.

MBM5 is no longer supported so thats why you can;t use it for nf4 boards and most new boards. I think there is a group of people somewhere that is updating it so it can be used for new boards but i don't know if its true or not. Speed fan will work for sure.

no that configuration file on the DFI forums works great, exactly what I was looking for.

The only question I have is is there anyway to get it to show my GPU temps, what sensor do I have to configure?

Easiest way to do it is to use ATI tool (www.techpowerup.com) and you can read GPU temp (not GPU Env though).

Best way is use _xhp_'s MBM5 driver (mitt or mittout RivaTuner), so you can display temps, core speeds (both 2D and 3d) for your nerdy self :D

MBM5 screensaver is excellent as well. (be havin numbers all the time)
Links to everythji ng are on 1st page of thread.

Back