• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opteron 165: Found Stock!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
JoeCrappa said:
I just got off the phone with Genie (ext 103) at www.atacom.com and she told me that she is getting a shipment of Opteron 165's in 2 days!!! Hop on it people! If you call soon she told me she'd give me pricing for $320+tax and shipping. I already called an reserved mine! GO GO GO!

Call now!!!

This is probably your last chance to get your hands on these now becoming rare Opteron dual cores!

I know this sounds like an ad, but I felt like helping people here out. I do not have any affiliation with atacom whatsoever.

wow first post in like 2 years
no need to wait or pay that much. this place has it in stock and is $310
http://www.onsale.com/onsale/shop/detail~dpno~611520.asp

I would not buy from that company. Seriously, I've had 2 friends get jipped out of the items they purchased and never got the money back

Ontop of that, check out resellersrating on them.

EDIT this should really be deleted or closed or moved to cyber deals.

Mooyo said:
I would not buy from that company. Seriously, I've had 2 friends get jipped out of the items they purchased and never got the money back

This should be closed, sites like that are hoax and scams!

Mooyo said:

which one? mwave.com?
I have bought from mwave many times and always good.

Back