• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 Player Nintendo Arcade Cabinet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aeiou

My brother picked up this Old Nintendo arcade cabinet a while ago, I I'm thinking about what he/we ( ;) ) could do with it. I will easily fit 2 full sized motherboards on the bottom of it, so I though it could have 2 computers networked together with lcd monitors on eash side (crts I think would be too big and put off too much heat, although that was obviously what was in there originally, but that was much older hardware). I have a bunch of ideas, but its definately not going to be cheap, even with low end systems of both sides.

Attachments

• P1020062.jpg
    P1020062.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 381
TollhouseFrank said:
dude.... what size are the holes where the monitors/lcd's would go?

I haven't actually measured them, But I'm sure they would fit AT THE VERY LEAST a 19" lcd.

thats sick, id love do that project with you, repaint and get that baby looking sleek. then put some sick monitors in whew :)

Wow....that will be amazing. Definitely sand, re-shape, bondo the dents, and repaint! I want this to look nicer than than the hottest '67 mustang out there!!!

Back