• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Xilence a good brand?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JaviHM

I bought a Xilence PSU alongside with other components such as MB and RAM and I'm having lots of restarting, freezing and stuff problems with my comp after 15days working properly... could it have anything to do with the PSU? thank u!

Usually when it freezes, it is a stability issue. It does not necessary mean a power supply problem.

What's the amperage on the 12V and what are you running?

spider... go to OVerclocking/general hardware/what on earth could be happenning? I posted all my specs there... I will send u the results of 5-10min observation of the voltages from the BIOS... I can't boot it properly and when it does at some point it freezes or reboots... I changed the OCZ RAM specified at the post by the older one... and it didn't make any difference... I disconnected HDs (the super ATA and the IDE). I tried to change the video card... tomorrow I'm trying the power supply... if it doesnt make any difference... then I guess it's the bloody motherboard... Thanks a lot.

Back