• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help for epox 8K7A!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Genis B

i have recently remove mine broz LiteOn 10*16*40 CD burner in the sig below, and it start to not reconize any harddrive!!! but then if i unplug the powercable to the primary slave which is mine Westen digital one, it will boot up, and once i plug it in again, it doesn't work again!:eek: this is very annoying and i have got all of mine thing inside the WS coz i dun want any chance of corupted window.

*edit* it workz the first time but then after i install nero5.5 and restart, this thing start to happen. and i have try unplug everything and plug everything bak in again, no luck, so then i went to change the powercable around, and it workz again, so then i install INcD and reboot, it happenz again; then i try dat thing again, and it workz, so i start to o/c the multiple set, but itz not stable so i have to restart from the BOD, and guess wat it happenz again:mad: !!!! then i went tired and leave it till the next morning, til now i still cannot get it work, no matter what i do, so i would guess this is a bios or m/b bug.

i had heard someone was having kind of the same pro as mine after they install the same burner as mine into the epox 8K7A as well.

please give me a hand beside mine fold@home software was install into dat driver as well:eek: .

anyhelp would be appricate.

Back