• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i set NO TO ALL for Replacing Files when Moving them

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Time4aMassiveOC

i get tired of having the option of clicking no every time i dont want to replace a file when i dont want to replace any of them. since when they are large files it might be awhile before i have to click no again.

so say i have a 200Gb single level folder and i want to copy all the new files ive moved into the folder into my external backup. but i dont know which are new and which arnt and dont want to spend time trying to sort them out just to miss one. so i usually end up just replacing all the files so i can just walk away and let it do its thing. but it would be way less stessfull on my hardware, way less time consuming, and way safer in terms of overwriting a same filename that is a different file if there was a

NO TO ALL. REPLACE FILE option

does anyone know how i can get this option????? im running windows xp media center edition

or you can just cut it, and then paste it in the place you want it. thats what i have always done. although holding shift down seems alot easier

Back