• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF2 - WakeIsland

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

I will leave the server running all the time then on wake island till SJaak or someone changes the maps .. that way you sucky guys can practice flying till you are blue in the face. :bang head

Server IP = 209.89.24.207

I also assume they will try again this upcoming weekend to get a good large battle going. :shrug:

Thanks Mad Mike for hosting the server, OC-3/Datacenter FTW. I will check it out and get my flying skills down. Didn't make it on the Sunday as I slept through it haha.

Sounds good tho im not in teh bf2 clan :p besides that i canna fly with a mouse too damn hard tho i have made a few kills i suppose ;) be alright for me to logon sometime even tho im not in the ocz clan? im a brit you'll love shooting me lmfao!

Dude ... if they said you, a card carrying overclocker was not allowed to use the server when it is free. or join a game for that matter .. i would kill the server in a heartbeat .. all are welcome from this forum and the gamerz forum and hey if you bring a friend so be it ... i would be really excited to log into a 64 person battle that would be worth the grief i get for being gamer at home :cool:

do you have to pay for a BF2 account? i have the game, but it wont let me connect or make an account, it just kinda sits there. yes its legal before anyone asks.

For some reason, tried to connect around 8:00p.m. CST and could not connect. Is the server up Mike?
Also again thanks for hosting the server!!!

Yeah Mike, we all really appreciate you hosting the server for us. I'm sure you have heard this a hundred times, but again thank you. It's saving us a ton of money so if you would like us to ever chip in for your time, hardware upgrades, or whatever let us know.

Your efforts and your generosity are appreciated.

Jeff
(DrinkingBinge)

Madmike2 said:
Dude ... if they said you, a card carrying overclocker was not allowed to use the server when it is free. or join a game for that matter .. i would kill the server in a heartbeat .. all are welcome from this forum and the gamerz forum and hey if you bring a friend so be it ... i would be really excited to log into a 64 person battle that would be worth the grief i get for being gamer at home :cool:

ok cool i'll log in soon mate tho i hope there's not loads of that jump, throw c4 dive, jump crap! makes me leave straight away no point in playing unless they play fair imo!

@josh478, nope it's all free! i aint paid anyway lol

if u guys do try and get something going next weekend ill show up. i'm not much of a wake island fan though.

Wake island is up only because it has planes and choppers. A few ( like me ) need tons of flying time because we SUCK ..

and the server has been up all night .. :shrug:

Just leave it running, more and more people will join eventually.

Yes, next weekend (19th) same time...we had 7 vs 7 last time, let's beat that.

Wake island is indeed nice for flying but i can change it to whatever is preferred during a practice.

Ok who wants flying lessons from a good pilot ?? Any one want to go play now ? it is 7:40am est where I am at

If you want to do aireal combat lets rock and roll now if ya dont fly well we can do a sniper 1 vs 1 let me know asap

diehrd said:
Ok who wants flying lessons from a good pilot ?? Any one want to go play now ? it is 7:40am est where I am at

I'd like to take you up on that offer one of these days. (probably not tonight--Vday)

Back