• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Diablo III Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am enjoying it primarily as my dad and brother are playing it again too. I probably wouldn't give this too much time playing solo.

Not liking how you can't trade gold anymore.

I hope i can check it out ;) I know I've beaten the game but almost through Act 3 on a new character... so hoping I can see it.

Missing my 50-100% boost in XP :( Saw it was gone now at lunch, sniff sniff.

Was already in when it went live. Went live about 5min before though it took a good 2-3min for it to register that I purchased it.

Still good all around :)

The battlenet forum goers are so pathetic. There was lots of people who reserved the PHYSICAL copy that were seriously upset they had to wait a day compared to those who bought the digital version and were calling Blizzard crooks for it. /smh

Yeah, the bnet forum is just full of trolls. I only go there for game updates and blue posts.

Loving 2.0, played RoS for a bit last night, westmarch looks great, can't wait to be done work :D

I only played through until I unlocked Mystic profession, then crashed. The Transmog stuff is pretty neat. It's weird seeing yellow weaps with like 1700+ base damage. Decided to play my Barb after being on my Wizard exclusively for the past 2 weeks. It was a nice change of pace. I had the Pig Sticker drop for me last night. It's nice but I wish it had a socket. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Newk-1550/hero/5484764

I was able to play for about an hour and a half last night, so I started playing through the game as a Crusader. I got to level 17 before I had to pass out. I won't be playing Act V until tomorrow night once my Crusader is 60.

I'm looking forward to see how the level 61-70 items roll, 1700 on a 1H seems insane.

A friend of mine who is 70 is using a MH weap with 2280dps and an OH weap with 2341dps on his Monk

I only played through until I unlocked Mystic profession, then crashed. The Transmog stuff is pretty neat. It's weird seeing yellow weaps with like 1700+ base damage. Decided to play my Barb after being on my Wizard exclusively for the past 2 weeks. It was a nice change of pace. I had the Pig Sticker drop for me last night. It's nice but I wish it had a socket. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Newk-1550/hero/5484764

I got one lastnight too! I was happy because I had another 1H legendary sitting needing a partner. No socket on the pig sticker either, but my other sword has one. Couldn't believe how many gems+gold had to be dumped just to get the 4th best emerald for it.

So far I'm enjoying RoS but I still feel like this is the level of game that should've released to begin with. It feels a lot more together so I'm really not sure if its a good game or just good in comparison to what was :).

One issue I'm finding is its quite expensive to use the enchanter on level 70 gear in terms of cost vs reward with how random it can be.

One issue I'm finding is its quite expensive to use the enchanter on level 70 gear in terms of cost vs reward with how random it can be.

I agree. It is worth it though. I got a really decent 1H Sword (2100+ dps) last night that rolled with +678 Dex and Enchanted it. Now it has +728 Str instead.

Back