• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AN832 DEL video problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EX>>ELLENT

I am working with an an8/32-sli del and an opteron 144 .After installing everything correctly I get no video and my monitor wont turn on. Standby light comes on on the motherboard/fans spin /processor gets hot and everything seems good/video card is tried and tested but still....no video.ASUS told me that they would have to send me a newer BIOS.
DOes this make sense?Does anyone think i might have missed something?
any suggestions would be appriciated.

EX>>ELLENT said:
I am working with an an8/32-sli del and an opteron 144 .After installing everything correctly I get no video and my monitor wont turn on. Standby light comes on on the motherboard/fans spin /processor gets hot and everything seems good/video card is tried and tested but still....no video.ASUS told me that they would have to send me a newer BIOS.
DOes this make sense?Does anyone think i might have missed something?
any suggestions would be appriciated.

What kind of POST beeps are you getting?

Which bios are you using? Are you not even getting the boot screen? If not and the card is verified as OK, I would try another card anyway. I had a 9800 when they first came out and could not for the life of me get that sucker to ever work on a P4c800dlx. Never figured it out. But if you're not getting a boot screen how are you to update the bios?

Back