• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Types

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pentium.X

Registered
I had q quick question about radiators because im trying to put together a water system peice by peice, in any event, I have to be space concious which is why I am looking for this kind of radiator type in peticular. Every single one that I have seen so far have had the Water inlets placed on the top, the bottom or basicly facing outwards. But what about on the sides? Are there any Twin 120mm Fan Radiators that have the Water inlets on the right side of it for example? 1 on the bottom lower and 1 on the top end?

-----------
|----------|== in
|----------|
|---fan----|
|----------|
|----------|
|----------|
|---fan----|
|----------|== out
-----------

^ So yah, something like my ****ty diagram, lol, ideas?

Not designed-for-PC... other than the REALLY old Swiftech MCW676 (??) rad as used in older VoodooPC cases...

Scrappers, or self modify a crossflow rad (BI X-Flow / ThermoChill PA160 / XSPC120-T)

Fittings on sides adds width to the rad, which restricts mounting possibilities (ie: between CD-uprights... and the slimmer of cases)

Back