• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A couple of questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goodgod

Various questions:

1) I just bought a lazer LED cannon, and it stopped working after 1 hour.... I removed the rubber coating to see that the two legs of the LED were near each other. If the legs of a LED touch together while plugged on a source of electricity, do it makes the LED burn or something?

2) My sunbeam rheobus is supposed to have four channels of 20w. I want to plug two dual inverters and a 3 uv lazer LED module. Can it handle all that juice, and how can I determine if it can handle it?

3) Where are the best places to put uv paint to make it look nice.

Dunno where to put this, either here or volt modding, so if u want move it to the right section :)

Thanks!

The led cannon draw very little power, if the electrodes are touching they are shorted and will not work until separated. If it is not already burnt out. You can get those things dirt cheeap at svc and a few other places around .99 plus shipping. Uv paint looks good anywhere really. I would suggest doing the psu case and all of the fans, or remove all of your hardware and do the entire inside of the case.

Back