• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRAPS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hybrid_Dragon

Registered
I am currently trying to make WoW movies. My PC Spec is anthlon xp@200X12 (2.4ghz) 1GB 2.5 4-4-8 10k raptor 9800 pro@XT specs.

I'm trying to find out what is bottle necking fraps!

i have about 110MB free of ram when I'm playing wow, my CPU has 27 processes with fraps aim, firewall, probe, task manager and media player open.

if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! any other questions about specs of PC or info about PC post back and ill answer Ty much!!! -Hybrid

Hybrid_Dragon said:
I am currently trying to make WoW movies. My PC Spec is anthlon xp@200X12 (2.4ghz) 1GB 2.5 4-4-8 10k raptor 9800 pro@XT specs.

I'm trying to find out what is bottle necking fraps!

i have about 110MB free of ram when I'm playing wow, my CPU has 27 processes with fraps aim, firewall, probe, task manager and media player open.

if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! any other questions about specs of PC or info about PC post back and ill answer Ty much!!! -Hybrid

what happens when u try n use fraps? frame goes down to 30? i know when u buy it well the new version u can make it 60fps works fine.

I have a full version and i get about 17-25 fps (depending on detail/player amount)

Hybrid_Dragon said:
I have a full version and i get about 17-25 fps (depending on detail/player amount)
ooo thats strange, did u try closing any programs running that u dont need?

Yeah, I've gone through msconfig and closed program that are not needed, do you have WoW also?

Hybrid_Dragon said:
Yeah, I've gone through msconfig and closed program that are not needed, do you have WoW also?
hmmm strange, i dont play wow cause well u have to pay to play =/ do they let u try a trial?

I dont belive so =( But do you think that my pc is bottlenecking fraps, all my friends have about the same speced pc's P4 3.06 same ram same gpu and were all about the same fps and we want to make a nice detailed movie with sony vegas.

Hybrid_Dragon said:
I dont belive so =( But do you think that my pc is bottlenecking fraps, all my friends have about the same speced pc's P4 3.06 same ram same gpu and were all about the same fps and we want to make a nice detailed movie with sony vegas.
im not sure how wow plays i mean like fps of it , but i dont think fraps should be lower than 30 or 60 which ever fps u set it for

AMD 64 3700+ 2.6ghz 7000b-cu led zalman / XFX 6800GS XXX Editon vf700-cu led zalman

Could be the differance =P!

Back