• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel 930 -- Pack date 04/05/2006 -- Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

Chip is about an hour old.

Here are the first results.

930-5200-1-1.jpg

Playing around with it a little more.

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=92175

930Dresults.jpg

Last edited:
Nice chip .. I just ordered one as well. Just wondering why it shows up as 478 in cpu-z though ? Old version ?

What? no ones asked what stepping? ;)
J/K posted in the stepping thread B1

looking good so far fishy :D

Ross said:
We know stepping since he posted a CPU-Z :) B1.

uhh.. all the guys running around lookin for stepping info probibly dont know that stepping 2 = B1 ;)

but yea.. its in CPU-Z if you know what your looking for ;)

B1 is the same as initial release. That's a good clocker for the Vc he's running though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that yours is as good ;)

These Preslers have been catching my eye since day 1. They seem to be great chips and are overclocking great. Id snag one but im patiently waiting for Conroe. Nice lookin chip you got there fishy, I want to see higher. :D

{PMS}fishy said:
Its about 20% of a mach1.

btw.. what's wrong with the mach1? :(

Ive seen that its been broke a while from crimedog's sig but I havnt seen how or what happened to it..
(he took the message out of his sig a while ago though ;) )

I know you could fix it if it was just leaking or something minor (as long as you had the time)

greenmaji said:
btw.. what's wrong with the mach1? :(

Ive seen that its been broke a while from crimedog's sig but I havnt seen how or what happened to it..
(he took the message out of his sig a while ago though ;) )

I know you could fix it if it was just leaking or something minor (as long as you had the time)

He broke my Mach1, I broke his Mach1/VapoLS. Fair is fair.

Mine is only about 20% Mach1, the rest is custom.

{PMS}fishy said:
He broke my Mach1, I broke his Mach1/VapoLS. Fair is fair.

Mine is only about 20% Mach1, the rest is custom.

HA! HA!

ok.. I thought by 20% you ment it was operating at 20% capasity.. and yes I know your results would then not make any sence.. :rolleyes:

I saw your thread over at XS sorry to hear the loss of your mobo.. :(

@Rick.. were talking about what is cooling the CPU right now.. it's a custom modified Mach1 single stage direct die phase-change unit.. (he has a Chilly1 evap on it as well)
best guess is it's still charged with propane
load temps Im not sure of.. he's not done yet though ;)

Last edited:
damn... nice OC there fishy :thup: :beer:

ive been playing around with a 920 under a chilly1 SS but my temps are going CRAZY!! :mad:

anything >= 1.4Vcore and the unit will just keep getting hotter (under load) till crit temp and then shutdown...your running 1.52v+ , a higher FSB and multi...think your unit is that much stronger than mine or something wrong with mine?

pict05140oy.jpg

Back