• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Geforce3 Ti200 Asus V8200 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dude

I just installed it. No tweaks just the regular driver install. I ran 3DMark2001 to see what improvement I got over my 1333 with my Voodoo 4. I got a 4966.

Are you sure that's not just what you get with a hardcore overclock?
4900 sounds fine to me, considering I get 4090 with default settings with the same proc and a GF2 Ultra.

Don't forget we're also talking about a Ti 200 here. There's the original, and Ti 500.

Last edited:
Asus CUSL2-C
PIII 700@933
384mb of KingMax pc-150
Maxtor 7200rpm ata66 20gig
Thats all the relavant stuff. I did just installed it over my voodoo 4 though. No clean install.

I tried to get it to overclock by going upto my regular 145mhz fsb but it locks any time I try to run a 3d application. I've tried the asus drivers and Nvidia drivers. They both dont work. Im pretty sure it is a windows xp thing. But the Geforce three is destine for a P4 system that I am currently building. I plan on running w2k or 98 on that system.

What do you think I should do? Now I'm thinking of putting the 60gig hard drive I have in and loading win98 on it to see if there is a problem.

Back