• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1/4 water pump broke any ideas for replacement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1stOVERCLOCKER

hey guys sorry ive been gone for a while but i had some pressing family matters that required my leave of the country for almost 2 months but now that i have got home i have noticed my water pump had broke while i was away the piece right before the barb cracked it is a 1/4id 3/8"p and i need a new one im sorry to ask for help but im using my friends comp and a quick reply would be greastly appreacieted sry for my bad spelling

think you could post a pic of the part that broke?

Oh, and I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything, but your first post could use some punctuation. I get lost after the second line.

well it is a heng shan water pump and anyway its the plastic peice right before the barb that broke. So im thinking i might be able to just superglue it together and silicone it so it doesnt leak. wish me luck but if you can find a pump that will work with 1/4" id and 3/8" od tubing for under 45dollars u.s i will be glad to just buy one too. thanks for all your help!

Try JB Weld. It may fix it. You could also get a DD CSP-Mag for $50 or one of the Heng Shan pumps from these guys. Its the "12v Water Pump" they sell. I plan on testing the one I ordered in the upcoming weeks (hopefully this week). It seems like a nice unit, though it is on the weak side (looking at the specs). On the bright side, it cost me ~$30 shipped.

Back