• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which game company needs the most improvement in Customer Support?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Which game company needs the most improvement in Customer Support?

• EA

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • EA

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • EA

Votes: 24 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i don't know about Bioware, but my mother is friends with the CEO ... perhaps i could get a customer rep job once im done. LMAO

FYI: they made Baulders Gate, Star Wars KOTOR1+2, Jade Empire and a buncha other game.

I'm surprised that EA isn't on the list :shrug:

They did mess up on LOTR BFME II. Boy was I ****ed or what when the collectors edition just kept crashing. :rolleyes:

LMAO² Pretty funny poll and the three choices couldn't be better :beer:

Thx for starting the poll Mr Oni! And for those wondering what this is all about, here's a thread I started earlier today regarding my affinity for EA games and their wonderful support setup.

i do dislike ea but have no experience with their support... and i will never buy any of those boosters or expansions simply because imo for what you get it's a waste of money.

Celeron_Phreak said:
You know, EA IS still around, you might want to add them to the list before a fanboy gets offended....

Yeah I'm only seeing 3 companies up there May want to add EA.....

I had a pretty bad experience with activision when they sold the LAME Spiderman 2 game for the PC that was a totally stripped down PoS, yet they put it in the exact same packaging as the console versions and made absolutely no mention of it being a different game on the box.

They are no EA, but sucked non-the-less.

I'll vote for EActivision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back