• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with my 9NPA+Ultra OC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kraven

I've seen plenty of people getting a lot out of their processors with this board so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. I have the latest BIOS, driver, etc and I can't get my 144 CAB1E Opty to go over 2.34ghz. My HTT is on auto @ 260, RAM is DDR500 OCZ running at 238mhz @2.9v and my chipset voltage is at 1.5v. I've tried increasing my CPU voltage to stabilize it and increasing my DIMM voltage but it just won't complete SuperPi if I go any higher. Let me know if I left out needed info, everything else is on Auto. Thanks :)

You may want to try posting in the AMD section for better results to your question....

But anyway, you may want to decrease the HTT multiplier to 4 or 3x. After that, set a memory divider. Try to keep the cpu voltage increases to a minimum, you can only get so much by just brute forcing it to go faster, and it becomes dangerous. Also, giving your memory a little more voltage never hurt.

Yes, by all meansset your HT frequency to 3x(600MHz). If you are still having problems, post your bios ram settings as I they may need some tweaking. Good luck.

Back