• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trigem Anaheim 3 isn't booting with a PIII 933 Mhz 133 FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soundfx4

I'm having a small problem with my old emachines systems trigem board. I recently purchased a Pentium 3 256 cache, 133 FSB for my Trigem Anaheim 3 board because I looked the specs up online and it said it had an 810E chipset, which supports 133 FSB. I just got the chip today and when I installed it, my system doesn't boot. The HDD light flashes, an the fans run, but nothing comes on the screen. I'm guessing it is related to the FSB somehow, but I'm not sure exactly how. I'm guessing that it is either still set to a 66 MHz fsb, and I need to somehow change it to a 133 FSB, OR the chipset is in fact an 810, which does not support a 133 FSB. I looked on the actual northbrige chipset and I saw no E on the end of 810, which scares me a little because I am thinking that I may have to buy another Pentium 3 that only has a 100 MHz FSB.

Another thought is that the P3 has 1.7v on it, while the celeron has 1.65v. I'm not really sure if this is an issue or not, but it can' hurt to give all the information that I can think of.

I think that is every piece of information that is important, if anyone wants any more specs just let me know. And of course if anyone can tell me exactly what's going on I would be VERY happy :D

Thanks!

Back