• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

An Asus A8N Premium SLI or a Gigabyte K8N Pro SLI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baberpervez

I've been debating between these two boards for the longest time. It appears that the Gigabyte one doesn't have as many problems.

What do you guys think?

asus for life

stay away from gigabyte, asus is the best. i have an a8n sli premium, this rig in my sig., and its 100% stable, i have had no problems.:) :) :)

They didn't have the Gigabyte in stock so I replaced my DFI lanparty ultra d with an ASUS A8N Deluxe SLI. So far I've followed all the instructions in the main sticky, now it's time to overclock.

:D

This core of mine hits a stable 3.0 Ghz with room for more.. (tested on other boards). Let's see....

:eek: :eek:

Here's an update:

I replaced my DFI nforce 4 -D with a ASUS K8N SLI Deluxe and have now acheived a stable 3.10 Ghz overclock, all with high end air cooling and only 1.52 Volts

This San Diego is insane!

imo i think gigabyte makes a decent m/b. i have used them with p3 duallies and also my current opteron144. i wouldn't hesitate to get another one at all. the reason i picked up this current asus is because i got an excellent deal on it, but was looking at a gigabyte model...

Back