• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Extreme Albatron 7900gt any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[~LeNnY~]

Registered
hey guys hoping to buy a new gfx card this week... and i've just found albatron 7900gt's going for about $90 ( AUD ) cheaper than all the other brands....
anyone know why this is?
or if the cards are any worse?

haven't been able to find any benchmarks or reviews for them...

hope someone can shed some light incase i'm making a big mistake!

-lenny

no idea man. it could be because it might not have customer service like the other brands (evga, bfg) but being an evga customer, their service is far from exceptional. i dunno if other manufacturers have got revised cards from nvidia with the infineon ram. if the albatron has the samsung mem, don't buy it. do a little homework with other brands like bfg and xfx and see what ram chips they have on their cards and keep evga last. unless the other brands do not have revised cards then evga should be your only choice. don't be fooled with all the promises evga makes, the barely keep them and give their customers headaches. but word is they have the best c/s around. good luck with your decision!!

Back