• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

laptop2go drivers don't have a good effect on my Toshiba..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AaronP

I have a Toshiba M40 yp3 laptop with a geforce go 6600, I've tried installing the drivers both latest and recommended and haven't got any positive or noticeble effect. Am I doing something wrong? I mean upgrading to them isn't the easiest thing either because I couldn't upgrade without the laptop restarting and exiting the install automaticallly. Any tips or advice guys? Please chime in...

I haven't dealt with new drivers for a long while but they have a guide on exactly how to do it somewhere on their site...

are you installing the drivers directly through the device manager?

in the device manager right click the vid card and go to properties, then select update driver, say youll find the location yourself, click have disc, point the compy to the location the drivers are installed and viollola... restart and your done...

I'm missing a few steps there but hey that's from memmory...

Back