• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goggle Gobble

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Gobble Gobble

Wishing everybody a great Thanksgiving. Keep the gravy away from your farms though ;) I should add wine too - as it was spilled on my laptop :(

Last edited:
Most definite. I'm going to leave her the SETI CRUNCH with some dressing on the side. I hope she doesn't get mad at me for not sharing the turkey, sweet potatoes, and dressing. MMmmmmmmm. I can't wait.

Lined up for thanksgiving for my pooter is a 0.505AR WU with all the trimmings! It's going to get munchin a little early since right now my current WU is due to be done at 11:49PM... Guess it just can't wait :rolleyes:

JigPu

killem1x1 said:
I hope everyone had a great T'day. What are you doing today?

Going to Home Depot to get my Christmas tree!:) My son is walking this year, so I hope he doesn't knock over the tree! :(

JAWS said:

Going to Home Depot to get my Christmas tree!:) My son is walking this year, so I hope he doesn't knock over the tree! :(

Hehehe...that reminds me when I was a little tot. I went to go sneak a peek at my presents. I ended up tipping the tree and it landed on me. Better believe I got busted!

Back