• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

used Amry Vehicles & Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know what I'm gonna buy when I'm rich.... lol. The M18 is pending though :( Oh well maybe next time.

The legality depends on the state and what groups you are part of. I remember a show on techtv on which someone had a lot of old tanks like this that he operated, some as part of a restoration group and some owned in full by him. He even was able to use a british tank as a car (street legal) and when he was with his restoration group he was able to fire the turret at certain firing ranges.

They sometimes have ads for tanks and migs and such in DuPont Registry magazine for sale. I think you can have it if the weapons have been discharged or if it's for protection, I forgot the exact circumstances you can own that crap, but you can.

tenchi86 said:
Owning a tank would be pretty awsome, but then again so would a lot of things.

owning a tank or owning someone with a tank, either one makes these deals very appealing

What is absolutly funny is that at the LAN at Dugans I attended there was a joke going around that D94 found a Tactical Nuke for $2.99

and here he comes with Mil hardware :D

I always thought of d94 as Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption. He really can get you anything you want for the right price.

mage_x said:
Nope, I own people all day long.
I don't know if you listen to hip-hop, but haven't you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?

Its not a tank but.. :drool:

1943 Indian Model 841 shaft drive motorcycle.
One of only 1000 built and this is serial number1076. They were serial numbered 101 thru 1100. This bike was owned by the same man for 60 years, 1945 to 2005. It has with it the original title and matching numbers on the frame and motor. It is beautifully and professionally restored to factory new show quality, everything is there and everything works and is correct. This is absolutely the best 841 in existence.
Price: $55,000.00

Bal`thzar said:
What is absolutly funny is that at the LAN at Dugans I attended there was a joke going around that D94 found a Tactical Nuke for $2.99

Yes and he was working out a grand scheme to make hundreds of thousands of dollars trading them back in to Staples! :D

I love how that M18 has $125k crossed out with bright, flashing $120k next to it. Like someone out there is thinking: "Well I need an M18 and I need one today.... but I really wasn't looking to go that high in price....."

greenmaji said:
Its not a tank but.. :drool:

1943 Indian Model 841 shaft drive motorcycle.
One of only 1000 built and this is serial number1076. They were serial numbered 101 thru 1100. This bike was owned by the same man for 60 years, 1945 to 2005. It has with it the original title and matching numbers on the frame and motor. It is beautifully and professionally restored to factory new show quality, everything is there and everything works and is correct. This is absolutely the best 841 in existence.
Price: $55,000.00

I noticed that myself, actually. That'd be an awesome buy if you could afford it.

The Chenowith FAV caught my eye, but I wouldn't give the guy $29,000 USD for the damn thing. It's a dunebuggy w/ armour plating. A desert crawler.

Back