• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

used Amry Vehicles & Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We should hold a fund raiser to get SSS a tank. Imagine the look on a troll's face when he comes rolling through their front door!

SunRedRX7 said:
We should hold a fund raiser to get SSS a tank. Imagine the look on a troll's face when he comes rolling through their front door!

I'd rather have this:

jul15_03.jpg

1982 Chenowith F. A. V. Absolutely mint, all original rare vehicle. Only 121 built at a cost of $89,000.00 ea.
Price: $29,000.00

I'd like it more if that .50 cal on top came with it.... :)

If someone forms a "buy SSS a tank" fund Ill contribute provided it is legit (which SSS could verify)

I wonder how many MPH that M18 gets per gallon...very attractive, and I bet it would make all those SUV-drivers cower in fear as you pass them by and wave with your turrent! Talk about 5 star safety ratings!

Just don't buy anthing from the Canadian military. Last time I saw an armored personel carrier of ours (at an auto show) it had 5 seperate buckets under it to catch the various leaking fluids. If that isn't enough of a warning, just put "Canadian Sea King" into a search engine.....

eobard said:
Just don't buy anthing from the Canadian military. Last time I saw an armored personel carrier of ours (at an auto show) it had 5 seperate buckets under it to catch the various leaking fluids. If that isn't enough of a warning, just put "Canadian Sea King" into a search engine.....
Sea Kings in the Sun

Good bye papa please pray for me
My helicopter's crashing in the sea.
I honestly don't mean to pout
But my future is in doubt
My co-pilot just fell out

Good bye papa it's hard to fly
When my air frame's cracking in the sky
For every hour in the air
It takes them thirty to repair
We fly these things on a dare

We've had joy we've had fun
We've had sea kings in the sun
But the engines are on fire
And the sea kings must retire

Good bye Chretien my stingy one
You could have bought the E-H 101
Instead you blew five hundred mil
Just to cancel out the bill
Now I need an airsick pill.

We've had joy we've had fun
We've had sea kings in the sun
We'll be lucky if we reach
A crash landing on the beach.

eobard said:
Hire someone who speaks perfect Russian to dress up in uniform and go around to all of your neighbours houses asking to see their papers while the tank sits in their driveway.

LOL! I wanna play MOH now

Hire someone who speaks perfect Russian to dress up in uniform and go around to all of your neighbours houses asking to see their papers while the tank sits in their driveway.

I can speak perfect Russian! :D (I knew it would come to use someday)

:santa:

Wouldnt that be awesome? Go on the highway, and troll along at 40MPH and watch everybody troll slowly without even sounding a horn once they see what you are driving :D.

Back