• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

used Amry Vehicles & Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sno.lcn said:
I think you can have it if the weapons have been discharged or if it's for protection, I forgot the exact circumstances you can own that crap, but you can.

PROTECTION?!

I don't beleive in super strict gun control, but come on! When are you going to be in a live threatening situation, enough that you would need a HUGE MACHINE GUN.......... WHEN YOU ARE IN A TANK!!!!!

jjv687 said:
PROTECTION?!

I don't beleive in super strict gun control, but come on! When are you going to be in a live threatening situation, enough that you would need a HUGE MACHINE GUN.......... WHEN YOU ARE IN A TANK!!!!!
I've been in a situation where it was nice to have a machine gun around... Of course that wasn't in the states. But my point is that they can be quite helpful.

Only problem is that, even if you had the T72 someone in Detroit would still carjack you!

I would love to have one of the mobile artillery. Someone behind you gets roadrage and starts flipping out, you just rotate the turret (have a sign hanging off the end of the barrel saying "What's YOUR problem?" *BANG*)

Back