• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TV issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeasonalEclipse

Okay my mom has this 27 inch TV.. and its been going good for a while.. we have owned it for about a year.. but recently.. and at random times ( random to me) the tv has been emitting a VERY high pitched sound.. My mother doesnt hear it since she doesnt hear mucha nyway... but me and my friends always do.. Im just curious if there is a way to fix this?.. it happens ona ll the channels.. and only randomly.. sometimes it wont do it.. sometimes it does.. and its a o n and off thing.. like.. it goes.. Beeeppp.... beeeeeepp it isnt a beep though but I dunno how to describe this sound... its like a dog whistle or something.. but lower then that slightly.. Anyhow.. Iv checked the cable cable.. and the power.. could it be something interfereing with it some how?

Back