• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Solutions for keeping a team synchronized

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soundfx4

I recently got a team of people together to create movies and such and I need a simple way for us all the stay in contact. The first solution I thought about was a mailing list, and then a forum, but I really don't know if there are any better options out there. It would be nice if I had something that would automatically inform people of new or updated information so that I don't have to worry about them checking their e-mails for visiting a forum. I really don't know what other options there are here, so I was hoping I could maybe get some suggestions from anyone here that may have experience in something like this. Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I was thinking of something more centralized, something that everyone can join, like a group or something. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I think I also just answered my own question. Google has google groups! That might be perfect for what I need! I'll need to look into it a little more though.

Last edited:
Back