• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Western Digital Caviar SE WD3200JB 7200 RPM 8MB - yay or nay?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They are good but not the newest. WD has the Caviar SE16 and RE2, Seagate has the 7200.10 series...what else is available in Brazil?

Seagate ones are really nice actually, I found mine to be quite reliable. Not that i'm against WD per se, but an extra 2 years on a warranty is reason enough for me.

I'd go with the Seagate 7200.10 series personally. As mentioned before, a couple of extra years warranty and less moving parts for better lifetime.

Have a few samsung drives, PATA and SATA varying sizes, there cheap and perform very well never had a prob except things I caused myself. I do have one Western Digital WD1200 I think, it started to run very slooow, and the problem was it decided it did not like being on the same channel as any other drive - so I put it in me PS2

Back