• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sega Dreamcast Gets A New Game (Japan Only Thou)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this was already posted...

and tell 1999 to jump off a bridge...they aren't getting my dreamcast no matter what.

Sort of not surprised. The recent sega discussion prompted me to look up info about the Dreamcast and apparently it's still going pretty decently in Japan. Apparently people still make games for it (though not necessarily sega, I think). It didn't seem to do too well over here, but they love it in Japan.

The Dreamcast is still going stron in Japan that's very true infact SEGA had to create a new DNS address for Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 & 2. Cause of server issues that is still being played in Japan one of there biggest games. I profer that game compared to Universe the new seems weird and my mate has it for 360. I can't just get into playing it so I haven't touched it all I wanna play is Gears Of War currently completing Insane mode in Co-op very nice.

Back