• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gskill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dkizzy

is there anywhere to find some gskill hz besides new egg? I know it will be tough to find but if anyone knows send me a pm. thanks.

According to G.Skill's website, they are only available from Newegg, NCIX, and two other sites I've not heard of. One didn't even have them...the other one had a higher price than NCIX (it's also in canada)

So I'd say either check eBay, the classified section (when you hit 100 posts), or decide on a different brand of RAM

Yeah, that would probably work. They usually sell them in pairs just so they can test them together. But pairing 2 of the same sticks should be fine in most cases (especially buying them at the same time)

But, those are out of stock, so that doesn't really help you :)

damn maybe my post made them go out of stock, I ordered them while it still said in stock earlier today. I got lucky! Haha I almost screwed myself over posting that on here.

Back