• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Experiences with Corsair RMA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IAmMoen

So I had to do a RMA to corsair for my ram and they said that once they get it they will ship the new stuff within 24-48 hours. Could this possibly right? A two day turn around in a RMA department? Does anyone have an experience with the Corsair RMA dept.?

Not only was the turn around time fast for me (I live in Australia) and they are they USA. It took about two weeks in total from time sent to time recieved. I had my modules upgraded as well no extra charge.

Not bad ehh?

I've never owned Corsair but I've only heard about how great their RMA services are. They do an excellent job dealing with their customers and keeping them happy. You should be getting your memory back sooner than you probably expected.

kick @$$. That makes me incredibly happy. I ended up buying 1 gig on ebay (I didn't check payment options and the guy only accepts money orders :() but by no means was it going to be DDR500 standards. I am REALLY looking forward to getting the ram back and throwing it in my expert with opty 170 and overclocking. Woo!

Edit: I went to my local pharmacy (used to work there and it has a post office) to send the package and the mail goes out at 3:45 there. My dentist appointment was supposed to be at 2:00 but I ended up getting in at 2:40 so when I got to the pharmacy I had like no time, the post office guy was already there gathering up the stuff. So I threw all the stuff in a padded envelope and sent it out. He was two steps away before I realized I had neither insured it or did the tracking stuff for the ram.:bang head Crap. I really REALLY hope that doesn't come back to bite me. I would cry.

Last edited:
You must send both sticks and the sticks must be in that anti static bag. But we will see what happens.

Back