• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ultra Wizard Black Mid Tower Case FREE (AR)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bootlag2004

Registered
I've seen the blue one posted a few weeks ago and now the black one is up on Frys.
$40 case, Free shipping, and $40 mail in rebate good till 2/15/2007.

CASE IS HERE

Hope someone can use this for a cheap build or mod.

Originally Posted by ObiwanShinobi
But will we actually get the rebate back?
I know, I hate mail-in rebates too. I bought a system for my dad; ad said $99 for a nice little 2.0 GHz 256 MB system, well thats after $400 in mail-in rebates. I'm still waiting for $150 of it and it's been over a year, so I will never see it :bang head
I thought that if anyone needed a case they would spend about $40 anyways so you might as well try to get it for free :beer:

i drove down to fry's today and checked this thing out in person (unfortunately at my fry's it's $20 instead of free, but whatev). i would have definitely paid $20 for it if i needed a case. thing looks like it has some serious mod'ing potential and if anyone is out there that wants to get into case mod'ing i strongly recomend that you grab this.

as a stock case i would never take it, after i put the dremel to it i think i would be pretty satisfied to use it as a file server or some such that won't be oc'd or anything.

just my $0.02

this case is on sale again? I got it not too long ago, and i like it, I might get this one as well. I have no idea on the rebate though, I sent mine in a couple weeks ago, so it might be sometime before i see the check in the mail. infact I think I will order this case.

Back