• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new mid tower case for 2018

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

So guys I'm growing weary of looking at my beautiful yet, humongous Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and looking forward to place my build inside a black mid tower case this time. Here are some of the wants/needs the right tower would have.

1. Looks. The more glass/acrylic the better and lots of RGB (yea, I'm corny) A PSU shroud would be nice but not a deal breaker without it.

2. Airflow. Decent airflow for my 240ml AIO, mb, and GPU.

3. Cable management. This is a tough one for me, because I still haven't gotten it down to being very perty yet. Decent cutouts and zip tie loops would be a big plus.

4. Black case. I'm kinda liking the cube cases lately for some reason too.

So if you guys could throw me some opinions, I'd really appreciate it. I plan on doing the makeover next month once my check comes. :clap: Looking forward to it.

I had a feeling that exact case would pop up. If only I could get the MasterCase H500P Mesh in black, I think that would've been the one. NVM, found one on CM's site.

Yeah, I saw that. I was hoping they'd have some kind of "Coming Soon!" on their website, but no luck. And newegg lists it, but the shortcut goes to nowhere. Someone at the 'egg seems to have screwed up listing it early. I do like the idea of two 200 mm fans up front, though. Seems a good way to move a lot of air quietly. I'm seeing that configuration here and there and wondering when we'll see 400 mm radiators for mid towers. Big water in a little box sounds like a good marketing move. Not everyone wants an apartment building of a case. Especially if the reason is just to hold your cooling.

I forgor to say, it needs a psu cover. I have seen the reviews on the the lian li. It's nice. Costs too much for the 011.

Back