• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about Cable Management!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

golfking222

I have a question regarding the routing of cables which go from the front of the case to the back. For example cables for lights which connect to a PCI Switch in the back. I have mine along the bottom, but there's gonna be a better way.

Thx :)

Under the MoBo? I run some of my SATA cables and Fan Controller Cables under my MoBo to neaten things up a bit.

:cool:

under the mobo itself? As in between the mobo and the tray? or under the tray. I have most of my wires under the tray ATM, it's just the wires that I have after the mobo is installed that run along the bottom.

My cases have integrated trays, so if wires need to run anywhere like that, they must go inbetween the MoBo and Tray. I have room beside the HD's for PSU wire bundling and for Power/Reset/USB cabling for the front-panel, but nowhere behind the MoBo (only room for cables sandwiched under the MoBo)

SATA Cables do fine here since they are flat ;)

:cool:

Back