• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention: Antec 900 owners

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burner127

Can any of you that own this case tell me if it can fit a LONG power supply like the PCP&C 1kW SR?

Thank you.

I don't own that case but the psu is 9.1 inches long. That should put it about even with the front edge of your mobo. I believe it will work if you mount your hdd up a little higher. It looks like with the hdd mounted close to the bottom, there would be a close fit between the hdd and the wiring.

I would seriously consider a different PSU.

no offence but..
I doubt you need that one to be honest.

Section8 said:

Suggestions?

I have the Antec P180 and had to remove he center fan bracket in the lower chamber to make it fit. I do not like how the side panels keep having the metal faces on them detach from the panels themselves. I have had them both replaced 2x by Antec and the same thing keeps happening.

Last edited:
greenmaji said:
I would seriously consider a different PSU.

no offence but..
I doubt you need that one to be honest.

I appreciate your response but it is not an option. I consider it future-proofing myself for a while.

Why not wait till the newer ATI cards are released before you buy a PSU? That would ensure that you get the corret GPU connectors. ;)

Case-wise, something akin to a Stacker-II could suffice. I'm not sure though.

inkfx said:
I think he already has the PSU? :shrug:

PSU is already purchased. I am just not happy with the workmanship of the P180 and I am looking for alternatives that will fit my current rig.

/agree with everyone else

It will fit, but will be tight. If you're going to use the lower 3 drive bays, you would probably have to use 90 degree drive cables, or put the drives in backwards. Maybe even both...

I have one of these cases, and putting the drives in backwards isn't all that hard, but you'd probably be better off just getting a different case.

Back