• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who will get ET:QW?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've haven't heard much on it, saw some clips a while ago and it looked cool...Hope it turns out well we need some decent PC Games.

Looks fun, but if it plays too similar to Battlefield then I might not get it. From the gameplay videos it looked like the exact same thing as BF2142, all that remains to see is how the game engine feels. I prefer the way Quake engines deal with bullets and physics over any Battlefield game, so there's a chance QW could be really good. It just doesn't look that original.

Can someone post a link that might compare 2142 and ET:OW? Just curious if anyone else besides u have made the link

Here is a link to the official website -> LINK

I was kinda hoping that they would just upgrade the graphics of Wolfenstein:ET, but it still looks fun.

VinnyTAMU said:
Here is a link to the official website -> LINK

I was kinda hoping that they would just upgrade the graphics of Wolfenstein:ET, but it still looks fun.

It does look ALOT like 2142. But maybe the engine will e better. 2142 Ran on same engine as BF2 it seemed to me. Maybe ET Will be stronger. Maybe more physx.

twEEkerAreUs said:
I've haven't heard much on it, saw some clips a while ago and it looked cool...Hope it turns out well we need some decent PC Games.

SO true.

Back