• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New member of your team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arcadio

Hello, i've decided to join your SETI@home team. I'm from Colombia and I just started getting into the overclocking hobby. Plus, I have a few machines sitting idle. That's why I decided to start using them to help the SETI@home project.

And yet another :welcome: to the team, Arcadio. :D This is a bunch of great folks to crunch with here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post up so we can help you out. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am happy to help your team. Right now I have 6 pc's running SETI@home, but i'm planning to add more. I'll look around the forum for more info about your SETI team, and overclocking in general.

:cool:

:welcome: to the team!! Hope you like it here.

Be sure to check out the optimization thread, in order to get the most out of your fleet.

I just added another PC to my farm. It's another Celeron 3.06 GHZ. They're not the fastest CPU's out there, but it's better than having them idling doing nothing.

By the way, I am from Colombia, but I live in New York. None of my PC's are overclocked..... yet... ;)

:welcome: and good to have ya.

Now crack out the whip and make those compys run faster ;)

For now, i'm experimenting with the built-in overclocking options in some of the motherboards. They have an option in the BIOS to turn on overclocking. I will sea how that goes.

Back