• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Titan Amanda TEC Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sam__

I just got me a Titan Amanda TEC cooler off ebay for £28/$56, bargain...anyone know what kindd of temps i can expect when i get it ina few days? Im running a PD945 as stated in my sig...its running 44-48 idle atm and anything up to 65 load....thats why i got a new cooler lol. Ambient in my room is 27 atm.

Sam__ said:
I just got me a Titan Amanda TEC cooler off ebay for £28/$56, bargain...anyone know what kindd of temps i can expect when i get it ina few days? Im running a PD945 as stated in my sig...its running 44-48 idle atm and anything up to 65 load....thats why i got a new cooler lol. Ambient in my room is 27 atm.

not as good as a ultra 120extreme... its about on par with a scythe ninja from most reviews.

sounds good enuf...i should be able to get it past 4Ghz easilt then.

Howd you make out?

Hi Sam__

How does the Titan perform for you?

I just ordered one myself. I'v read enough reviews on her and she sounds like a winner to me =)

Back