• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No Drivers, HELP.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Colton H

Ok well I have a video card on my main rig that I wan't to put on my brothers computer. The only problem is, I have no drivers for it. Like the cd's you get when you buy it to install it. I was just wondering if there is anyway I can make some with like a blank cd or something I don't really know if I can call the company because it was originaly on a complete computer I bought. Please help, thanks :)

Colton H said:
Ok well I have a video card on my main rig that I wan't to put on my brothers computer. The only problem is, I have no drivers for it. Like the cd's you get when you buy it to install it. I was just wondering if there is anyway I can make some with like a blank cd or something I don't really know if I can call the company because it was originaly on a complete computer I bought. Please help, thanks :)

Just use the reference drivers available from nvidia's site. burn them to CD or copy to a USB Stick. You'll be fine.

well the cards a ati rofl wow why did I post in nvidia.

UglyChild, your saying I can just take the card out pop it in the other (the other has internet connnection btw) and press like search for new updates and it will work that way? I will try that thank you.

lol, I have to laugh. I wonder if he knows how to overclock it and how he got onto this forum.

well, i would think it would be better for him to come check out the forums before he goes and overclocks anything. BTW Welcome to the Forums

This is the place you go to, to learn how to overclock. I came here as a noob. I asked a gazillion stupid questions and gave a thousand stupid answers. I'm still a noob though.

He'll learn how to overclock his GPU/CPU/Calculator in time.

Back