• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any C2D/mobo combo deals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was just thinking that since Im getting a new mobo anyway I might as well see if there are any good deals on the combos, Ill buy DDR2 ram separate.

If you are close to a frys electronics, they always seem to have a deal going. Though the mobos aren't the best OCers.

--pak

pak said:
If you are close to a frys electronics, they always seem to have a deal going. Though the mobos aren't the best OCers.

--pak
Was afraid someone was going to mention a store. Don't have one near me (in Switzerland) or near house in the states.
I looked on newegg, but they dont have just cpu and motherboards, they have motherboards+cpus+vid cards and the only one they have the vid cards a 7600GS.

think fry currently has a 299 deal for mb+Q6600 deal, but you need to live close to them. not sure about dual core deals tho.

Ya, house in the US is in Connecticut, just checked the website and not a store anywhere near it.

Back