• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless Racing Wheel Warning

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That would kinda suck if you had it in your lap when it caught fire now, wouldn't it? I mean, damn. I think I'd rather be kicked in the junk instead of burned in the junk, y'know?

That would kinda suck if you had it in your lap when it caught fire now, wouldn't it? I mean, damn. I think I'd rather be kicked in the junk instead of burned in the junk, y'know?

I like to roast weinies when I'm camping, not while gaming.

Now don't get me wrong, I've had my share of 360's fail on me, but in regards to the wheel (wich I own and play forza 2 alot with) I've seen no problems so far, and it has been abused by idiot friends who stop by to turn a few laps, and it has ran beautifully since day 1.. until it blows up in my lap I'm writing this off.

I haven't had any problems with it either, but I do feel it getting hot in my lap after a few races. I'm gonna send mine in while I'm playing the other games I have.

Back