• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two New Folders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S_Wilson

Hard Working Member
I was tasked to replace our two aged Intel machines in my department at work. The higher ups are pretty computer illiterate, they see "Intel Inside" with a cheap price and buy them. Fortunately, I convinced them to allow me to replace them with Thunderbirds for a little less than P4+Sdram. I set them up to fold and dial out on demand. I don't have to worry about getting in trouble as I am the primary user of both machines. Unfortunately, I can't overclock them due to the harsh enviroment of where they are located. This should help us some.:burn:

Schweet!

I want an AMD:( I'm dreaming of an Iwill XP333 now. I already have some PC2100. Saw the prices going up at Crucial and said why not. So I have an unopened box of PC2100 256Mb waiting for me to provide a happy home.

Back