• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help... old computer and image files

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nsgnsg

alright... I have some games on my computer that i need to put on a older computer (i think its windows 98 or some like that,,) the computer has no internet conection or anything,,,

last time i tried with a portable hard drive but it couldnt read it...and the hard drive came with no installation cd or anthing..

its an image file and ive burned it using power iso.. and my computer reads it great..

but my question is would it work on a old windows 98 with no poweriso or do i need that installed on the computer,, or does it need to be a new computer,,,

if it dosent work any other methods would be great since i have to leave and go their soon...

so quik replys please

thnx ALOT..

Burned CDs should work in anything, unless they were burned as a multisession disk (then you need a CD burner drive to read them)

Burned CDs should work in anything, unless they were burned as a multisession disk (then you need a CD burner drive to read them)

whats a multisession disk...

o and thnx alot for the quik reply since i hace to leave in like 20 mins,,,

well my computer has a cd dvd burner and a cd rom...

and it works fine in the cd rom.. so i should be ok i guess..

o and thnx alot

nvm.. it worked great.. thnx for the help...

can a mod close this thread

Cool :beer:

A multisession disk is when you burn something onto a CDR, and then later burn some more stuff onto the same CDR (some burning programs support doing this).
It's use is generally questionable in functionality (aka something you'll usually never use)

Back