• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My cooling problems + solution

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fobia

Antec 900.
AS5
Picture022.jpg
Picture018-1.jpg
all fans on MEDIUM inside case, cpu fan full.

dropped my temps with the zalman 9700 from

40c-55c

to

27-38c

as some of you may know ive had CPU seating and cooling problems VIA-
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=534272&highlight=Fobia

this is what the CPU looked like when i took it off with the Zalman Paste given to me
Picture006-1.jpg
Picture007-1.jpg

some scratches on HS
Picture011-1.jpg

and what i did with AS5
Picture017-1.jpg

i put a lil extra on since i had some scratches on.

Pictures + review of Antec 900
Picture003-1.jpg
Picture002-1.jpg
Picture001-1.jpg

When the case first arrived i was expecting somthing a little bigger. when i put everything in it seemed kinda of crammed. However the way the case lays out and the fan placement is just GREAT! i did find the side panels to be flimsy.

The case comes with 4 fans: 3 with LED's and a top 200MM fan. These fans come with 3 different speeds. off med. fast.

i havent moved any wires yet... lol just wanted to get it up and running.:santa:

Looks good but id never buy one myself.I used one for a friends build and i thought it was a pita setting it up.But they do look good and offer great cooling.But anyway im glad you like it.Maybe if i had spent more time with it i would have liked it too.But i do like my CM690 which is very similar

Back