• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis Mod: Jurassic Park!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bah. They say they have no intention of releasing it in any playable form. They could've just called it "Nurassic Park" or something...

Or "Cretaceous Land"

Well I hope they figure out a way to release it

Where is Bloomingdale, IL anyway? I'm from Chicago and I think I used to date someone from there. (Then again... where HAVEN'T I dated someone from?)

Where is Bloomingdale, IL anyway? I'm from Chicago and I think I used to date someone from there. (Then again... where HAVEN'T I dated someone from?)

Oh I need to update that, but it is surrounded by Glendale Heights, Roselle, Addison.

They should just change the name and release it. There is absolutely no point in even developing this unless they're going to release it.

Guys, they just build up hype about the mod as 'Jurassic Park' and then when it gets closer to being done, they change the name. Otherwise no one would pay attention to it.

Guys, they just build up hype about the mod as 'Jurassic Park' and then when it gets closer to being done, they change the name. Otherwise no one would pay attention to it.

Either that or they're a bunch of idiotic f-ups who have no idea what the hell they're doing.

I mean mods like this have already been done (GoldenEye Source anyone?)

Back