• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sennheiser HD555's - Oh my god.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnrealAlex

These headphones are made by the very gods of sound! It's like an epiphany. Everything before has been...inferior. I can't even begin to explain it. Sound is so....distinct and crystal...it's like...waking up one day and realizing that your ears have been malfuctioning all your life, and now everything sounds like it should. You just want to jump up and run around like a crazy person! It's that big of a difference! Best $100 I have ever spent and ever will.

How would you rate the comfort and overall design (they better look cool for over 100$!)

The 555, 600 and 650's have the same over the ear design that is extremely comfortable. I've worn one for a 6hr straight recording session without any issue.

These headphones are made by the very gods of sound! It's like an epiphany. Everything before has been...inferior. I can't even begin to explain it. Sound is so....distinct and crystal...it's like...waking up one day and realizing that your ears have been malfuctioning all your life, and now everything sounds like it should. You just want to jump up and run around like a crazy person! It's that big of a difference! Best $100 I have ever spent and ever will.

Thank you for a very creative opinion!

Alas I can only afford the HD202, but they still kick it compared to others at the same price!

Good luck, look after them :D

Back