• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange Temps.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tim4rd2000

Registered
Right im new to looking at temps and everything.

But look

Untitled-5.jpg

These tempratures stay the same no matter what im doing. I tried to stretch it to see if they would go up, it went up by like 3 more degrees when I had bioshock, Virtua tennis 3, halo combat evolved running side by side.

I got a 550w PSU corsair i believe and an artic cooler 7. Cooler master case which is quite spacious.

they say it shouldnt reach 62 on the website. Its staying at around 47-49 at the moment

Well I dont use a server xD. If I put some extra fans in will it cool it down. There only about £5 eacho so I guess I could fit a few in, I only have one next to the Harddrive.

Well I dont use a server xD. If I put some extra fans in will it cool it down. There only about £5 eacho so I guess I could fit a few in, I only have one next to the Harddrive.

Yes a few fans may help... and i would suggest you get a good HSF perferablly a Zalman CPU Cooler CNPS9700 NT or if you can afford it a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme would be a great choice...

Are you planning to OC this baby?

Well im using HWMonitor at the moment.

It now overclocked too 2.5ghz and the temps have hardly changed. They are averaging at about 51.

Back