• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Introducing myself....again to Team 32

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nitteo

This time staying for good! I folded briefly for T-32 back in Nov/07.

I bring with me a Farm of 10 Quads (2 are down right now for upgrades) and 4 more Quads in the pipeline, 16 total...for now.:beer:

Keep'em folding!

Welcome back, Nitteo.

You're already on my threat list, ACK!! :burn: :burn: :burn:

Awesome, every new member helps... though some more than others, like ones with a 16 quad farm :drool:

HAHA did I shame you into returning?
You know with a little tweaking you can pull 5k per quad per day?
Thats only around 80k per day for your 16 machines......
I think you should maybe buy 4 more and make it 100k

LOL good to see you back

I didn't now you left.:) I have been watching your numbers for a while:drool:, your name and barcode are sort of memorable.

As a Teammate you rock. Please...continue:beer:

"Barkeep keep them coming".:beer::beer:

Over a million points behind...and I get passed in 4 months:eek:....I love it...here take a Quad when you go by.:)

Last edited:
Man, just when I was getting my SINGLE quad and couple dual core boxes all folding nicely.

WTF man, I'm honored to be passed by someone with such folding powah. :attn:

Wow. That's alot of quads!
And to think I was happy with two duallies and two singles!

HAHA did I shame you into returning?
You know with a little tweaking you can pull 5k per quad per day?
Thats only around 80k per day for your 16 machines......
I think you should maybe buy 4 more and make it 100k

LOL good to see you back

Hey Ben,

Sorry I missed this post. I thought it you were going to say "shame on me" for leaving T-32...:beer: lol. I believe we started together, around the same week. How can I forget, YOU hijacked MY welcome thread!:beer:

As for tweaking, I did dabble into XP + 2x Ubuntu VMwares, it does give you around 1k points. But, it leaves the rig "useless" for other things. I use these rigs as workstations for my employee's and I need them to be able to use IE/Word/Excel. The dedicated 24/7 Ubuntu folders are my toys until they are needed for a new employee, thats when I install XP for M$ Office.

I refuse to pay M$ for 24/7 folders.

I am waiting on the expansion of my office to be able to add the last 4 rigs. I am folding with 12 for now...(10 until I figure out why 1 rig is refusing to F@H and the other has Mobo Issues.):bang head

Keep'em folding!

Last edited:
Back